JOIN THE AQUA FAMILY
Aqua has become synonymous with fine Italian food and drink in the south west of England and we are expanding to new locations so more people can enjoy the best of fresh Italian cuisine.
Our unique and elegant restaurants are designed to tempt the senses and are backed up by our authentic and delicious menus. Aqua provides its team with the best tailored training programme to help them deliver a truly amazing experience to our guests.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Be enthusiastic, hardworking and flexible, with a passion for Italian food
• Thrive on being under pressure within a busy restaurant
• Driven to provide excellent customer service every single day
• A genuine passion for the hospitality industry, customer service and people
• Be able to think, act and speak positively, regardless
• Live local to the restaurant due to early starts and late finishes
• Fluent in English
• Able to work a mixture of shifts that will include early mornings, evenings and weekends
• Flexible and open to work five shifts a week
WHAT WE OFFER
• You will be rewarded with a good weekly paid salary
• Excellent Training in our existing restaurants
• Superb opportunities for career progression
• Lovely working environment, brand new restaurants
• Ongoing training and development
There are currently positions in the following areas:
Chef de Partie
We would very much like to hear from you. Please email us and attach an up to date CV with a cover letter. We look forward too hearing from you.